Property and Leasing Manager
Stamford Land Corporation Ltd (“SLC”) is the largest independent owner-operator of luxury hotels in Australia and New Zealand. With a portfolio of prime hotels and investment properties in Australia and New Zealand’s key cities, Stamford is well-known for its development of first-rate residential and commercial properties.
Stamford Property Services Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of SLC, is seeking a Property & Leasing Manager to be based in Perth. This is a 2-year contract role with plans to convert to permanent employment.
Responsible for the asset management and leasing of our commercial property asset in Perth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Track and review the performance of appointed leasing agents. Report performance and issues, and provide recommendations/ solutions to management
- Conduct competitor research and analysis on leasing deals/activities in the market
- Review terms of lease and all other tenancy management matters through leasing agents/ directly with potential tenants
- Provide guidance to tenants on fit-out requirements and procedures, and manage all identified fit-out issues
- Ensure proper documentation for renovation works with relevant approvals are in place prior to commencement of renovation
- Follow up closely with tenant’s project manager/ contractors to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures and relevant authorities’ standards and requirements
- Degree and above in Real Estate/ Building Management is preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in property/ leasing management in the real estate industry
- Able to build strong relationships with tenants, agents and business partners
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Highly mobile and able to travel at short notice
- We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.